Buck Bones Folding Tactical Knife Black
The Buck Bones Folding Tactical Knife is a frame-lock knife with a quick,
reliable one-hand deployment, innovative tactical coatings, and Buck quality,
all at an affordable price. Designed with ergonomics in mind, the knife includes
a curved handle with grip points to ensure a secure grip. The knife was made
with a skeletal framework that minimizes weight, but still maintains strength.
With its compact size and light weight design, the Mini Bones knife is great for
- Blade Shape: Tanto point
- Blade Steel: 420HC Stainless
- Handle Material: Stainless steel with Black Oxide finish
- Carry System: Stainless Steel Pocket Clip
- Locking Mechanism: Frame-lock
- Blade Finish: Black Oxide
- Rockwell Hardness: 56-58
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 2-1/8"
- Closed Length: 3-1/8"
- Weight: 51.3 g
- Warranty: Buck Forever - (Lifetime)
- Mfg: BUCK KNIVES