Lancelot Medieval Dagger w/Sheath
Lancelot Medieval Dagger With Sheath
The blade of the dagger is 440 Stainless Steel with a short Ricasso and
fuller. The Scabbard Throat is steel with a scene of Lancelot on his horse.
- Blade: The blade of the dagger is a 9 1/2" 440 Stainless Steel with a
short Ricasso and fuller. The dagger comes sharpened.
- Sheath: The sheath of the dagger is constructed from wood with a black
imitation leather cover. The drag of the sheath is a ball point design with a
Royal Coat of Arms. The Scabbard Throat is steel with a scene of Lancelot on
- Guard: The guard is built solid with two dragons at the Quillon. A complex
pattern decorates each arm of the guard. At the tip of each arm is a wolf
- Handle: The handle is imitation leather with a solid pommel featuring
Lancelot's Coat of Arms.
- Overall Length: 14 1/2" (Dagger)
- Length Overall: 15 1/2" (Complete)
- Model: "LANCELOT"